Friday, January 20, 2006

Other news!

Yes, we really do have more to talk about than the progress on our house. Just a little update. We got a call from Ozark Police Department last week and they had recovered some of Mark's stolen property. They busted 2 guys that live in some other townhouses here in Ozark with a lot of stolen equipment. We only got some of Mark's stereo equipment back. They said they sold the car parts on the internet! So, anyway, at least justice was served, somewhat. The two were arrested but were let out before the warrant was issued or something and so they fled! So, maybe one day they will be caught but for now at least we know something was done about it!

Also, we wanted to let everyone know that we have a little model in our family! :) Mr. Bryce was featured in the Bass Pro Shops 2006 Fishing Master Catalog. He is on page 762 on a little black bear rug. He loved doing this and wants to do it more! I can't imagine why? He was paid over $50 for less than an hours work. Not too shabby for a 4 year old! If I can ever get my scanner to work again, I will scan a picture of it, otherwise, check it out for yourself!

I guess that is all. I am leaving in less than 6 hours to get on a plane to Arizona. The boys and I are flying to Tucson to see Aric. We will be there for a week, so I am sure I will have many new pictures to post after we return! I guess I should go and finish packing!

Have a wonderful week! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! thanks for the update! the house looks great by the way! maybe mark could buy some of his old car parts on the internet?!

Jason

Holly O'Quinn said...

The house looks really cool. Jake says he can hardly wait to come over and play. Take care!