Tuesday, February 21, 2006





We are almost there!!!!

We have finally been given a close date of February 28th! That is just around the corner. So, now the fun of packing up the '8 Mile' begins. That is a chore that I have been waiting for and am very axious to do!

Here are a few pictures, probably the last ones I will put on here until we are in and decorated! I will let the inside be a surprise! I guess you will have to come and visit to see that! Ha! I might be somewhat generous for those who live out of state, but that is it! :) Since these were taken the other day, they have put sod down in part of the front yard and started on the privacy fence. Of course, for the first time all winter, Mother Nature decided to drop a few inches of snow and put that progress to a halt! So, hopefully it will melt off this week and they can get it done before next Tuesday! We will see!

Till next time!

No comments: