Friday, January 20, 2006


Progress at last.....

Ok, so things seem to be taking shape these days. I see light at the end of the tunnel for the first time in this lengthy process! My dear Dad and his crew have been working for 2 weeks now on the house hanging sheetrock and taping. As I take a little week's vacation to Arizona to see my brother, I hope to come home to the house being finished (in drywall terms, not as in, I can move in)! Then after that, things SHOULD go fairly quickly! Now, we are optimistic about being in at the end of February. Keep your fingers crossed! And your toes, arms, ears, eyes.... ok enough! Can you say 'anxious'?
The guys are finishing up the outside of the house this week. They are putting the wood siding on and we went and picked out our stone this week also. The wood siding will be painted, so don't think the pictures really show the color of our house. (This is a picture of what the color of the house will be also, the stone will be a little bit different). We are very excited. Can't wait to see the final outcome. Here are some new pictures. Enjoy!


No comments: